Custom Gang Sheet DTF Prints
IMPORTANT GANG SHEET INFO
-YOUR ARTWORK MUST BE PRINT READY
-WE WILL PRINT YOUR SHEET AS IS (UNLESS YOU SELECT FOR US TO INSPECT YOUR FILE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $10)
-YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS ITEM AS A ROLL, NOT INDIVIDUALLY CUT. YOU WILL HAVE TO CUT YOUR IMAGES APART ONCE THEY ARE DELIVERED TO YOU
-YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SIZING YOUR IMAGES. WE WILL NOT ALTER THE SIZING YOU SUBMIT
-IF YOU ARE UNSURE HOW TO DO THIS, PLEASE ORDER BY SHEET PRICE
HOW TO SUBMIT ARTWORK
UPLOAD FILE ABOVE
EMAIL TO GMDIGITALPRINTING1.COM INCLUDING YOUR ORDER NUMBER
Files accepted without a fee (must have a transparent background):
-png , -AI, -svg, -pdf
If you are needing to submit more than one file to be printing, be sure to upload separately. Please, understand if you do not submit a file with a transparent background in either png, svg, ai, or pdf, it WILL be printed that way.
PLEASE TRIM AROUND IMAGES!
WE DO OFFER ARTWORK SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $15. PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" AREA WHEN YOU GO TO STEP TWO TO UPLOAD YOUR FILE.
- We are NOT responsible for operator error, if you are concerned with the first ones you do, we recommend paying the additional $10 fee for us to inspect them.
We recommend heating your press to 300° F, depending on your press. We recommend starting with a lower temp and going to a higher temp if needed. Press the shirt or material before adding the transfer to remove moisture. 1. Cover the design with a Teflon sheet. 2. Press the transfer for 20 seconds. 3. COLD PEEL. 4. Cover the design with a Teflon sheet. 5. Press for 20 more seconds.
If the transfer is having trouble sticking we recommend pressing for 2-3 more seconds. if you need help with troubleshooting, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All custom DTF (Direct To Film) prints are printed using CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and K) colors. This means four ink plates are used in your design and is matched as closely as possible to the CMYK color model. We do our absolute best to get colors as close as possible, but a file on a computer is going to look different than a direct to film transfer using water-based ink.
- We will print images as received, a blurry image will produce a blurry transfer. We are not responsible for file quality.
- By uploading a file for print you are certifying that you have the rights to print and sale the design. We take no responsibility for trademark or copywrite infringement and reserve the right to refund a print at our discretion.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO COLOR VARIATIONS BETWEEN THE COMPUTER FILE AND THE CMYK PRINTED WATER-BASED INK DIRECT TO FILM TRANSFER.